Summary of Qualifications
To assist management and other employees, by working in diverse and team environment, make effective contributions that will make the difference in operations of the department and the organization as a whole. Build meaningful relationship by showing understanding, compassion, honesty, integrity and gain detailed understanding of computer information systems and learn from experts and eventually become one.
- I am a problem solver at heart, and I strive to deliver creative and effective solutions at the highest of standards.
- I have a strong eye for detail and a strong ability to conceptualize and think visually; this often works as my vantage point.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient worker in independent and team environments
- Able to prioritize tasks, multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptive thinker
- Skilled in cultivating positive relationships with clients
- Thrive in dynamic environments
|2008-2011||University of Illinois @ Springfeld||Masters of Management Information Systems
*Graduate Certificate in IT Project Management
|1999-2005||Lincoln University of Missouri||Associate and Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Systems|
2015-presentUniversity of Missouri
Technology Resources Manager, Academic Support Center
- Generating project leads and signing on clients.
- Engaging with clients to understand or determine their wants and needs
- Maintaining client relationships after project completion
- Project management- independent and in cross-functional teams
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adapting to changing deadlines, priorities and client needs.
- Evolving with an ever-changing industry
- Exploring, experimenting and testing digital best practices (A/V Infrastructure and Classroom Technologies)
2015-2015 State of Missouri ITSD, Department of Revenue
Information Technologist Specialist, Web Applications Developer
- Developed and maintained SQL Server Databases. Built, maintained, and scheduled DTS and SSIS packages and stored procedures for migrating and updating data.
- Created views, queries, and data warehouse reports using SSRS providing management with information from SQL Server production databases.
- Provided production support for applications. Assisted users experiencing errors within these applications and resolved errors.
- Provided administration duties on SQL Server. Created, maintained, backed up and restored databases.
2012-2015 State of Missouri - OA ITSD Web Development
UI /UX Developer
- Developed WordPress State of Missouri based websites (mo.gov, studymissouri.gov, mobroadbandnow.com, etc...); currently optimizing Missouri State Emergency Management Agency boards and forms written in .NET environment.
- Customized WordPress plugins and built new custom plugins and WordPress themes.
- Integrated WordPress based websites with other websites; installed, configured and managed WordPress installations.